Last updated: Friday September 1st 2017
Please Note: We offer a Professional Adult Entertainment Production & Management Service. Our Actresses work legally within the Professional Standards of the Canadian Pornography Law. We do not breach the laws of “Obscenity” or “Indecency” and our actresses will not work off camera (prostitution). Any request for such will be denied. We strictly offer on camera talent and film production services for Adult Entertainment and Freedom of Expression (artistic expression) purposes only.
All Performers are over 19 years of age.
Welcome to http://adultcustoms.com/ (the “Website”). We, being Adultcustoms.com and/or its affiliates (the “Company”) own and operate the Website and are providing our services to you subject to the following conditions. If you use, perform for, visit or shop at the Website our use our services, you accept these terms and conditions (“Terms”), so please read them carefully.
This electronic document is considered to be a legally binding and enforceable contract between you the Company. By entering your name and checking the “Agree” box at the end of this document, and submitting your electronic signature as complete acceptance of all the terms and conditions of these Terms.
These Terms are divided into Five (5) sections, being:
1. General Terms for All Users/Clients;
2. Terms for Performers;
3. Code of Conduct;
5. 2257 Disclaimer.
SECTION 1 – GENERAL TERMS FOR ALL USERS/CLIENTS
Users/Clients include everyone who visits the Website or uses the service, and includes those who have registered to view, enjoy and otherwise use the services offered by Website, whether for free or on a paid basis. Paid Users of our services are referred to as “Clients”. Those Users who have registered and agreed to provide Content to the clients in the form of custom performances are referred to as “Performers”.
When you visit the Website, send e-mails to us, message us, or otherwise communicate with us, you are communicating with us electronically, and therefore you consent to receive communications from us electronically in return. We will communicate with you by e-mail, messaging or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All Content included on this site, such as video clips, video streams, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of the Company or its content suppliers and protected by Canadian and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is also the exclusive property of the Company and protected by Canadian and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of the Company or its software suppliers and protected by Canadian and international copyright laws.
“ADULTCUSTOMS.COM” and other Website graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, registered trademarks or trade dress of the Company in Canada, U.S. and other countries. The Company’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not the Company’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits the Company. All other trademarks not owned by the Company that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by the Company.
License and Site Access
The Company grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; nor any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; nor any derivative use of this site or its contents; nor any downloading or copying of Account information for the benefit of another merchant; nor any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of the Company. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Company without express written consent. You may not use any meta-tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Company’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of the Company. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by the Company. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Website so long as the link does not portray the Company, or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any the Company logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and password (if any) and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account or password. The Company services only adults and only sells products and services to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, you may not use this Website whatsoever. The Company reserves the right to refuse service, terminate Accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
You must provide current, complete, and accurate information for your Account. You must promptly update all information to keep your Account current, complete, and accurate. Changes to such information can be made by contacting info@Adultcustoms.com. If you fail to provide us any of the foregoing information, you agree that you are responsible any ensuing liabilities.
Video Production Scenes & Services
The Client represents and warrants that the identification (“I.D.”) provided to the Company is valid and accurately reflects and represents the fact that Client has reached at least the age of NINETEEN (19) YEARS OLD or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of domicile, whichever is older.
The client acknowledges that it is his or her own responsibility to safeguard their sexual health and voluntarily assumes all risks of sexually transmitted infections and diseases in rendering the Performances.The client acknowledges that the Content shot may display the client in states of full or partial nudity or engaging in or simulating sexual activity.
The client confirms that all such images and activities are consensual and the clients participation in such is voluntary and intentional and had been previously agreed upon between the Client and Performer.
Client agrees that scenes previously agreed to be shot as a Non Release will not be realeased publicly, on any online format whatesoever.
Client understands that edited versions of the shot scenes will be watermarked as a preventative measure to stop online distribution.
Comments, Communications, and Other Content
If you submit comments, communications or other content, you grant the Company a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such information or other content throughout the world in any media. You grant the Company and sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such information or other content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the information or other content that you send or post; that the information or other content is accurate; that use of the information or other content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify the Company for all claims resulting from information or other content you supply. The Company has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any information or other content. The Company takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any information or other content posted by you or any third party.
Copyright and Other Legal Rights Complaints
The Company respects the intellectual property and legal rights of others. If you believe that intellectual property or other legal rights have been violated, please provide us with the following information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the rightsholder; (ii) a description of the alleged rights violation; (iii) a description of where the alleged violating material is located on the Website; (iv) your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; (v) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the rightsholder, or the law; (vi) a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the actual rightsholder or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Contact information for notice of claims of rights violation is email@example.com . We will process your complaint pursuant to the Copyright Act of Canada.
Product & Service Descriptions
The Company attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, the Company does not warrant that product or service descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product or service offered by the Company itself is not as described, your sole legal remedy is to return products in unused condition. Completed Video productions services will not be refunded however deposits may be returned if the performance does not go ahead due to error by performer or site.
Except where noted otherwise, the price displayed for products (the “List Price”) on our Website represents the full retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice, or the estimated retail value for a comparably featured item offered elsewhere. The List Price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day. For certain items that are offered as a set, the List Price may represent “open-stock” prices, which means the aggregate of the manufacturer’s estimated or suggested retail price for each of the items included in the set. Where an item is offered for sale by one of our merchants, the List Price may be provided by the merchant.
We provide links to the sites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their websites. The Company does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
Members of the Media
As a User, you certify that you are not a member of the media, or that if you are, you are participating on this Website solely for your personal enjoyment and not as part of any investigation or gathering of information for dissemination of information to the public as news and that you will not use any such information in any manner without the express written permission of the Company. You agree that everything that you observe on the Website will be kept in strict confidence, and that you will do nothing to jeopardize the privacy and identities of any other User whatsoever.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE OR PRODUCTIONS ARE PROVIDED BY THE WEBSITE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. THE WEBSITE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE WEBSITE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE WEBSITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE; INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE; THEIR SERVERS; OR E-MAIL SENT FROM THE WEBSITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE WEBSITE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
By visiting the Website, you agree that the laws of the Province of British Columbia, Canada, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and the Company, and any disputes shall be adjudicated in the City of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Site Policies, Modification, and Severability
Please review our other policies as posted on this Website. We reserve the right to make changes to the Website, policies, and these Terms at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
SECTION 2 – TERMS FOR PERFORMERS
This Section applies to all Performers.
Every Performer represents and warrants that the identification (“I.D.”) provided to the Company is valid and accurately reflects and represents the fact that Performer has reached at least the age of NINETEEN (19) YEARS OLD or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of domicile, whichever is older.
The Company agrees to provide the Performer with a medium to generate revenue and Performer agrees to provide content (the “Content”) of performances (the “Performances”) of an adult nature. Performer will have the right to set up pricing at Performer’s discretion, provided that Performer agrees to abide by the minimum standard and price as determined by the Company.
The Company agrees to pay the Performer monies in the amount of the percentage (as established by the Company in its sole discretion) of all sales generated by that Performer.
Warranties & Limitations of Liability
Performer warrants and represents that any Content that Performer delivers to the Company will not violate any applicable laws, rules, regulations or public policies that may govern the Content so delivered.
The Performer will have the right to terminate his or her Account for any reason whatsoever with written notice to the Company. The Company may terminate the Performer’s Account with written notice to Performer for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to breaches of these Terms, Performer’s willful failure to satisfactory Content to the Company, including without limitation performing services while under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances, or any violation of the Company’s Code of Conduct, acts or omissions constituting dishonesty, fraud, misrepresentation, theft or breach of confidentiality by Performer, acts or omissions that impair the Company, its affiliates, successors or assigns’ business, goodwill, or reputation, or evidence poor judgment on the part of Performer as determined solely by the Company; or, Performer’s conviction of, or a plea acknowledging, a crime involving fraud, dishonesty, moral turpitude or adversely affecting the Company or its business or prospects.
The Company may, at its sole and absolute discretion, waive any breach or failure to perform by Performer hereunder in any instance, for any period of time it determines appropriate. Performer agrees and understands that a waiver by the Company in one instance does not express or imply that any breach or failure is or may be waived in a subsequent instance; or, that a waiver for another Performer results in a waiver for Performer.
In case of termination, the Parties agree to remit any monies or services owed to the other within a reasonable period of time, and Performer agrees to cease any related activities, including but not limited to, using the Proprietary Software.
PERFORMER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT THE COMPANY MAY SET OFF AGAINST ANY MONIES OWED TO PERFORMER ANY LIABILITY, DAMAGES, COSTS OR EXPENSES INCURRED BY THE COMPANY ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO PERFORMER’S BREACH OF THESE TERMS.
Code of Conduct
Performer/Client understands that the Company’s “Code of Conduct” set forth in Section 3 governs the performance and the Content provided by the Performer/Client to the Company hereunder. Performer/Client agrees and understands that he/she must strictly follow the Code of Conduct and that it may be amended or changed at the sole discretion of the Company with no advance notice to Performer/Client.
Confidentiality & Non-disclosure
Performer/Client agrees that the Proprietary Software, the business and marketing plans of the Company, and any other Company information provided to the Performer/Client are confidential and proprietary in nature, and the Performer/Client shall not directly or indirectly disclose or grant access to such data or information to any third parties without the prior written permission of the Company in each instance.
The Company agrees that Performer will be allowed to own and operate a personal website so long as Performer does not solicit Users, circumvent the Company’s business or its commercial relationship with its Subscribers or other Performers through their personal website that is or may be in direct or indirect competition with the Company. Performer shall not obtain or release any email addresses or web page addresses to anyone without the prior written approval of the Company in each instance.
Performer will perform Content in the form of video, images, sounds, and/or text to and through the Company’s system. All content/images shall be considered works made pursuant to a “contract of service” under Canadian Copyright law and a “work made for hire” under American law;. Performer covenants and agrees that Performer shall not directly or indirectly bring any action or claim against the Company, its affiliates, successors and assigns for trademark, service mark or trade dress infringement.
Personal Consent and Release
The Performer acknowledges that the Content shot may display the Performer in states of full or partial nudity or engaging in or simulating sexual activity. The Performer confirms that all such images and activities are consensual and the Performer’s participation in such is voluntary and intentional and had been previously agreed upon between the Client and Performer.
The Performer hereby waives and relinquishes any “moral”, “authors” or analogous rights to which the Performer may be entitled, now or in the future, to the Company and the Performer expressly release the Company, its agents, employees, representatives, licensees and assigns from and against any and all claims which the Performer has or may have in invasion of privacy, defamation or any other cause of action arising out of the production, distribution, broadcast, exhibition or online upload of the Content.
This consent cannot be changed, modified or cancelled.
The Performer confirms that the Performer has had an opportunity to receive independent legal advice respecting these Terms or alternatively, has voluntarily waived the right to obtain the same.
The Performer acknowledges that it is his or her own responsibility to safeguard their sexual health and voluntarily assumes all risks of sexually transmitted infections and diseases in rendering the Performances.
SECTION 3 – CODE OF CONDUCT
All Users, including but not limited to Subscribers and Performers, hereby agree NOT to use the Website and Service for any of the following:
- Posting any incomplete, false, misleading, or inaccurate Content about yourself and/or your profile;
- Delivering any Content that is not entirely your own or for which you do not have full rights to use;
- Impersonating, or otherwise misrepresenting affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
- If you have a password, allowing any other person to access a non-public area of the Website, disclosing to or sharing your password with any third parties, or using your password for any unauthorized purpose;
- Use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to the Company or the Website (or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or slogan of the Company or the Website) to direct any person to any other website for any purpose;
- Posting or sending material that exploits people under the age of majority in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of majority in that person’s jurisdiction of domicile;
- Failing to report knowledge of a person under the age majority, or continuing to use the site to interact in any way with anyone you know is under the age of majority;
- Soliciting passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- Engaging in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Users to send money, buy or sell any products or services not approved by the Company;
- Transmitting any chain letters or junk email;
- Soliciting gambling or engaging in any gambling or similar activity;
- Using the Website as an escort or to solicit clients for an escort service;
- Posting advertisements or solicitations of employment, business, or pyramid schemes;
- Using the Website to promote, solicit, or engage in prostitution;
- Using the Website or Service for activities that violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulations;
- Using the Website or Service to encourage, promote, facilitate, or instruct others to engage in illegal activity;
- Personally attack, make fun of, troll, flame, bully, stalk or otherwise harass another User;
- Make criminal accusations against another User;
- Make or promote any type of racism or hate towards anyone in specific or a group of people;
- Upload pictures or videos of that contain any children under the age of majority;
- Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content that promotes having any type of sexual relationship with a person under the age of majority;
- Post, directly or indirectly, any personally identifying information about another member without their consent. “Personally identifying information” can include, but is not limited to, a person’s full name, first name, last name, email address, profession, phone number, address and place of work;
- Sexualize or publicly fantasize about the following topics: murder, animal abuse, and any activities involving persons under the age of majority;
- Discuss or post Content dealing with snuff, necrophilia, cannibalism, zoophilia, bestiality, coprophilia, urine, feces, vomit, blood, or sadomasochism;
- Create any event to promote a session with a phone sex operator, professional Dominant or professional submissive, or escort;
- Publicly post the schedule, price list or phone number of a phone sex operator, professional Dominant or professional submissive or escort;
- Solicit for clients on behalf, directly or indirectly, of phone sex operators, professional Dominants and professional submissives, or escorts;
- Use the Website for any fraudulent purposes;
- Collect or store personally identifying information about any other User(s) for commercial purposes;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Company official, employee, consultant, or otherwise, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or regulation or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as “inside information”, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or subject to a nondisclosure agreement);
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit, or post links to any Content that facilitates computer hacking;
- Upload, post, email, otherwise transmit, or post links to any content that infringes any patent, trademark, service mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party, or contributing to inducing or facilitating such infringement, including making available tools that can be used for no purpose other than for “cracking” software or other copyrighted content;
- Purchase any goods or services that you are prohibited from purchasing or possessing by any law applicable to you in your jurisdiction. The responsibility for ensuring compliance with all such laws shall be the User’s alone. By submitting an order to purchase goods or services, you represent and warrant that you have the legal right to purchase such goods or services; and
- Advertise, offer for sale, or sell any of the following items:
- Any firearms, explosives, or weapons;
- Any items that are hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, that contain child pornography, or are harmful to those under the age of majority;
- Any controlled substances or pharmaceuticals;
- Any counterfeit or stolen items;
- Any goods or services that do not, in fact, exist;
- Any registered or unregistered securities;
- Any items that violate or infringe the rights of other parties;
- Any items that you do not have the legal right to sell; and
- Any items where paying the Company any of the required transactional or listing fees would cause the Company to violate any law.
You further agree that you will not harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of the Company’s employees, affilates or agents.
What Personal Information About Users Does the Website Gather?
The information we learn from Users helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at the Website. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many other websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses the Website or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of the Website on other Web sites.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from the Website if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our Users. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please unsubscribe.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our Account information.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as the Shopping Cart, personalized advertisements on other websites, and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Does the Website Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our Users is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, these businesses operate stores at the Website or sell offerings to you at the Website. In other cases, we operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines jointly with these businesses. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that the Company, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of the Website and Others: We release Account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of the Website, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from Users for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Our site includes third-party advertising and links to other Web sites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party Web sites.
The Website also displays personalized third-party advertising based on personal information about Users, such as purchases on the Website or use of payment services. Although the Website does not provide any personal information to advertisers, advertisers (including ad-serving companies) may assume that users who interact with or click on a personalized advertisement meet their criteria to personalize the ad. If you do not want us to use personal information that we gather to allow third parties to personalize advertisements we display to you, please adjust your customer preferences.
Are Minors Allowed to Use the Website?
No. This is a site for adults only.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit the Website, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the Province of British Columbia, Canada. If you have any concern about privacy at the Website, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check the Website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your Account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected Users.
For further information respecting your privacy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECTION 5 – 2257 DISCLAIMER
No Acknowledgement of Jurisdiction
By virtue of their locale the producers of the adult Content contained in this website do not fall under the jurisdiction of American law. Notwithstanding, The Company has taken it upon themselves to voluntarily comply with United States law concerning 18 United States Code 2257 and 28 Consolidated Federal Regulations Part 75 in order to assure those that are bound by these United States laws and regulations that all visual depictions displayed on this Website, whether of actual sexually explicit conduct, simulated sexual conduct or otherwise, are visual depictions of persons who were at least NINETEEN (19) YEARS of age when those visual depictions were created. Government issued photographic identification confirming that the foregoing is held by the Custodian of Records located at 1230 Burnaby St, Vancouver BC. Such identification may not have been issued by the state or federal government of the USA. It is important to note that this 18 USC 2257 compliance notice is included in good faith only and for reference purposes.
BY VIRTUE OF SUCH VOLUNTARY COMPLIANCE, THE PRODUCERS OF THE ADULT ENTERTAINMENT CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE OR RECOGNIZE UNITED STATES JURISDICTION OVER THEM NOR DO THEY ATTORN TO THE JURISDICTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.